ShrinathRotopack Pvt. Ltd
Shrinath Rotopack Pvt. Ltd. is the Shree Group’s flagship company based in Hyderabad, India. With an experience of over two decades in the plastic industry and with the growing demand in the Indian market for flexible packaging materials, the group decided to penetrate this market by setting up Shree Laminates in the year 2000. Over the last decade, with several expansions, the entity was changed to ShrinathRotopackPvt. Ltd., in 2007.
One of the leading manufacturers of Flexible Packaging Material in India with :
- Installed capacity of 27000 MT per annum.
- BRC-IOP, ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004 Certifications.
- Best-in-class production facilities incorporating latest technologies from Italy.
- Roto-gravure printing machines from Rotomec, Italy with contemporary features like auto-registration, web-video, defect detection system and reverse station option.
- Lamination machines with solvent free and solvent based Lamination.
- Extrusion lamination facility with an installed capacity of 3600 MT per annum
- In-house extruders with a capacity of over 10000 MT per annum for manufacturing Polyethylene Film
- World renowned quality testing equipments.
- A reputed clientele across all industries
- Exports across all continents
- Well established in-house R&D team and collaboration with foreign consultants having an experience of over 20 years for continuous improvement and development of products
Expansions for the year 2016...
- Overall Laminate capacity will reach to 3800 MT per month for which manufacturing will start in December 2015.
- Cylinder engraving plant for 12000 Units will commence from January 2016.
- Installation of shaped pouch and spout fitting machines by January 2016.
- CI Flexo printing machines will commence from February 2016.
- Extrusion lamination of 700 MT per month will commence by March 2016.
- Diversification into high barrier films with commencement of 7 layer blown film plant by March 2016
- Installation of laser scoring and hot melt coating by April 2016
- To reach a sales Turnover of 1100 crore i.e. USD 185 Million by 2018 - 19.
- To reach Overall laminate capacity to 5000 MT per month by march 2017.
- To increase the cylinder manufacturing facility by another 18,000 units per annum.
- To install 9 layer blown film plant in 2017.
- To diversify with penetration into collapsible tubes market.